As we near the end of 2017, we ask you to prayerfully consider supporting one bistro. When you give, you help to provide a meal for our neighbors in need. But, it's more than just a meal. Your gifts help the lost find hope. The addicted find support. The homeless find family at one bistro. The mentally and physically impaired find acceptance and meaning as a volunteer. Your gifts go above and beyond a meal.
As a non-profit faith-based organization, one bistro relies on the support of our community to help make a difference in the lives of our neighbors. And with your support, we can continue providing meals to those who may not have the means to enjoy a healthy, affordable meal in a warm and welcoming environment. Since we opened in 2012, we have provided over 47,000 meals because of those who have joined our effort to provide a place where our neighbors eat and come together as one community.
It is our passion to provide meals to those who are hungry and working for their food. We value the opportunity to give hope and build trust with individuals who become our friends and see one bistro as a family who cares. We are privileged to hear countless stories of how God has used us, His imperfect servants, for His most perfect plan. And, we feel you have an equally important role to play in this movement to make an impact and bring about positive change in our community. Below are ways you can give and make a difference:
- Give online as a one-time or recurring gift.
- Make a check to one bistro.
- Give electronically from the one bistro app.
- Become a Table Sponsorwith a monthly commitment of $250 for one year. Or, a Community Meal Sponsor for $250 per quarter. Your name and/or organization will be recognized on table signage and social media. See a Manager for details.
- Purchase an ornament for 5, 10 or 15 meals and hang it on our Christmas tree. Each meal represents an individual who not only receives food for their body, but food for their soul.
- As a paying customer, “pay it forward” to help cover the cost of a neighbor’s meal.
- Register your Kroger Plus Card and select one bistro as your charity for a percentage of your purchase to be donated.
- Participate in the DLM Good Neighbor Program and select one bistro as the charity to which purchases will be credited.
- Through AmazonSmile, 0.5% of purchases are donated to one bistro when selected as your charity.
From our Board of Directors, Staff and Volunteers, we sincerely thank you for your prayers, your generosity, and your support of our mission. Invite a friend and come enjoy a meal with us soon!