Rolling Out the Red Carpet for Xenia's Best Annual Dinner
Mark your calendar now - Saturday, February 24, 2024 at the Greene County Fairgrounds and Expo Center Assembly Hall. Social Hour begins at 5:00 pm and dinner will be served at 6:30 pm with awards to follow. This Hollywood themed evening promises to be Greene County's event of the year once again!
You will walk the red carpet yourself as Ambience Events is helping us recreate the glitz and glamour of Old Hollywood with colors, lights and of course some seriously big props. Mills Park Hotel is preparing delicious appetizers and Christophers is returning to present a wonderful buffet dinner. Sweets Boutique is planning its traditional top-secret dessert and a more than one area will be available for "selfies" so attendees can take remembrance photos to share and save.
Sponsorships are still available for the Annual Awards Dinner. Sponsors will be listed in the program and in Chamber press releases, and mentioned during the Dinner. The logos of Diamond sponsors are also on display next to the stage at the Dinner. To find out more about sponsorship opportunities or to reserve seating, call the office at 372-3591. Please see our list of current sponsors below.
The winners of the prestigious XACC Annual Awards will be announced and celebrated during this Annual Awards Dinner.
Awards to be announced include:
- F.M. Torrence Lifetime Achievement Award for promoting business, cultural, educational, religious and civic life in the Xenia community
- Dodds Monument-Industrial Award for a company that has distinguished itself in the manufacturing or research and development industry, or in distribution and warehousing
- Russ Remick Retail-Service Industries Award for a company that has distinguished itself in the retail or service industry
- S.L. Stephan Award for promoting the XACC and the community
- Barbara Zajbel Xenia Ambassador Award for promoting Xenia locally, regionally, and internationally
- Robert G. Babb Award, presented by the Xenia Area Chamber's Chair to the person who made the most significant contribution to the Chamber in 2022.
- Sheriff Gene Fischer HERO Award. This award is presented to a local First Responder in recognition of the difficult job they do every day by putting their lives on the line to protect and enhance our community, our country, and our way of life.
Thank you to our current Annual Award Dinner Sponsors
TITLE SPONSOR - Kettering Health, Greene Memorial
BEVERAGE SPONSOR - Reptiles by Mack
FOOD SPONSORS- Anderson-Williamson Insurance Agency
ENTERTAINMENT SPONSOR - Greene County Parks and Trails & United Way, Greene County Branch
NAPKIN SPONSORS - Dean's Plumbing, Payne Theological, Greene County Fairgrounds & Expo Center
DESSERT SPONSOR- Cedarville University & Harley-Davidson of Xenia
DIAMOND SPONSORS - Still Available
Anderson-Williamson Insurance Agency
Central State University
City of Xenia
Miami Valley Hospital
Montgomery Insurance and Investments
Reichley Insurance Agency
Greene County Fairgrounds and Expo Center
Bradstreet & Associates
Clark State College
Legacy Village Senior Living Community
Greene County Public Library
Peterson & Peterson
WBZI/Real Roots Radio
ZCI General Contracting
PLATINUM SPONSORS - Still Available
Old Fort Banking
Added Touch Cleaning
Park National Bank
Greene County Career Center
McCollough Massie Funeral Home
Coldwell Banker, Delores Strother
Xenia Adult Recreation & Services Center
GOLD SPONSORS - Still Available
Commissioner Rick Perales
Xenia Community Schools Foundation