Monthly BWC Safety Learning in September 2023
BWC offers a wide variety of continuing education courses. For detailed information and to learn how to register for training scheduled in August, view this flyer.
In-Person Classes** View the full schedule here
• Safety Fundamentals Associate Safety Professional (ASP) review (September 12-14) Columbus Metro
• Job safety analysis (September 13) Portsmouth
• Ergonomic risk factors: Understanding and identifying (September 19) Canton
• Machine guarding (September 20) Youngstown
• OSHA 30: Industry safety principles (September 25-29) Columbus Metro
• OSHA 30: Industry safety principles (September 25-29) Toledo BGSU
• Noise and hearing conservation half-day workshop (September 26) Dayton
• Respirators: Do we need them? (September 26) Dayton
• OSHA 10: Industry safety basics (September 27-28) Mansfield
Virtual Training Classes**
• Emergency preparedness planning half-day workshop (September 7)
• High hazard focus four inspections: Be prepared when PERRP shows up at your doorstep (September 13)
• Safety series workshop module 2: Ergonomics, accident analysis, and hazard assessment basics (September 21)
• Firefighter Exposure to Environmental Elements Grant (FEEEG) overview (September 19)
• Online course times range from 30 minutes to approximately two hours and provide the ultimate in convenience for learning at your pace and at your desired time.
**Qualifies for safety council rebate external training credit with submission of attendance certificate to safety council sponsor by 6-30-2024.