Hunter Consulting Spring Safety Seminars
Two-Hour Safety Webinars
Presented by: Gary Hanson of American Safety & Health
Monday, April 11th – Meeting 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Keeping up with the Changes in OSHA
- OSHA’s Purpose
- Employer’s Responsibilities
- OSHA Inspection
- Key OSHA Standards cited
- What to do in case of an OSHA Inspection
Wednesday, May 11th – Meeting 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Identifying Likely Injuries and Developing Effective Policies to Reduce them
- Why Accidents Happen
- Common types of Accidents
- Cost Impact of Workers’ Compensation
- Safe Work Practices
- Employee Responsibilities
- Accident Investigation
** An email address is required, as a link for each Zoom meeting will be sent out the day before.