Community Clinics for COVID-19 Vaccinations Scheduled
Greene County Public Health officials continue to vaccinate residents against COVID-19 throughout the county. The following dates and locations are open to the public and walk-ins are welcome or residents can register online at https://gettheshot.coronavirus.ohio.gov.
• July 15: Xenia FISH Food Pantry, 774 Cincinnati Ave., Xenia, 11:00am – 4:00pm (ODM) (DT)
• July 16: Fairborn FISH Food Pantry, 1149 N. Broad St., Fairborn, 12:30 – 4:00pm (ODM) (DT)
• July 17: Downtown Yellow Springs, 314 Xenia Ave., Yellow Springs, 11:00am – 1:00pm (DT)
• July 19: Gaston E. Lewis Alumni Multiplex at Wilberforce University, 1055 N. Bickett Rd., Wilberforce, 1:00 – 3:00pm (ODM) (DT)
• July 21: One Bistro, Community Meal, 87 E. Main St., Xenia, 4:00 – 7:00pm (ODM) (DT)
The clinics noted above with (DT) will offer the chance to be entered into a drawing to win 2 tickets to an upcoming Dayton Dragons game, courtesy of Greene County Public Health, while those clinics with (ODM) will offer a $50 gift
card to all Medicaid patients ages 18 and older who receive their vaccine at the clinic. Some clinics will offer both
opportunities; Medicaid patients who receive the $50 gift card are not eligible to enter the drawing for the Dragons
Clinic will also be held every Thursday afternoon throughout the month of July from 2:00 – 3:30pm at the main office of
Greene County Public Health located at 360 Wilson Drive in Xenia.
The Ohio Department of Health Mobile Vaccination Unit will be at the July 12-17 clinics. First and second doses will be
available at all of the above locations. Residents who receive their first dose at one of these locations will receive the date and location to return for their second dose. Students ages 12-17 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
For more information about Greene County Public Health, call 937-374-5600 or visit www.gcph.info. For COVID-19