Ohio’s COVID-19 Vaccine Town Halls
As Ohio continues to roll out the COVID-19 vaccine, sharing accurate, reliable information with at-risk communities to help reduce vaccine hesitancy remains a high priority. The Ohio Department of Health and the Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services have put together a series of COVID-19 vaccine town halls to help Ohioans sift through the myths and learn where they can find reliable, trustworthy information about COVID-19 vaccines with medical experts, community leaders, and public health professionals to address common concerns and questions from specific communities.
A list of the specific events and the dates they will be livestreamed are listed below:
• Monday, Feb. 22, 6:30 p.m. – African American Ohioans
• Tuesday, Feb. 23, 6:30 p.m. – Hispanic/Latino Ohioans
• Monday, March 1, 6:30 p.m. – Asian American and Pacific Islander Ohioans
• Tuesday, March 2, 6:30 p.m. – Rural Ohioans
How to watch:
Watch live or on-demand after the event:
• Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/OHdeptofhealth/
• YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/c/OhioDepartmentofHealth1
• Online - https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/townhall
Watch later on TV:
Watch later on the Ohio Channel. Dates and times are forthcoming, and will be updated in the communications toolkit linked above once available.