Success in the Era of a Virtual Workplace
September 15 - 17, 2020 | Virtual | 10 - 11 a.m. EST
With the significant increase in remote work and virtual meeting tools, having the skills to connect, collaborate and succeed through virtual meetings will be important for everyone in the workforce. Whether you are still working remotely or back in the office, meetings will continue to utilize virtual tools. The way that we connect now with both our internal colleagues and outside partners, clients and stakeholders has changed.
September 15, 2020: Successful Connections in a Virtual World
Participants will learn how to successfully connect with individuals when working virtually. This session will cover:
- Presence and posture- creating a positive visual and voice connection with your audience
- Distractions - minimizing distractions that may inhibit you from having a great connection with your audience
- Background - creating an inviting backdrop for your meeting
- The do's and don'ts for virtual meetings
September 16, 2020: Communicating with People in a Virtual World
- How good are your communications skills?
- Crafting clear email messages
- Phone etiquette when working remote
- Non-verbal vs. verbal communication
- Communications Skills Test
- What can you do better?
September 17 ,2020: Connecting and Collaborating in a Virtual World
- Running successful virtual meetings
- Virtual presentation skills
- Conducting successful meetings via a virtual format
- Collaboration tools to stay connected
Series Cost - $200 | Single Session - $75