Cybersecurity is more essential than ever. We are here to help.
At Huntington, we want to help protect what you have worked so hard to build.
As a business owner, you are probably aware that the risk of cybercrime grows as businesses continue to rely on technology. What you may not know is the impact it can have on a business. Sixty percent of small businesses that experience a cyberattack close within three months†.
Despite that fact, businesses of all sizes still do not have a plan to help protect their data and networks. It is critical to create a cybersecurity response plan to help protect your data and continue to grow your business.
To help mitigate your risk, take the following actions to help protect yourself:
- Engage with the threat and discuss how it fits your overall business continuity strategy.
- Prioritize employee training.
- Conduct a risk assessment of your business.
- Consider cyber liability insurance.
- If your business already has insurance, look for gaps.
Learn more about the services we can provide to help protect your business from cyber-threats.