COVID-19 Hotline Now Available In Greene County
In an effort to assist the public with information on COVID-19, a hotline has been developed by Greene County Public Health. The hotline number is 937-374-5626 and is a recorded message of basic information, including the following:
• Basic testing information (Greene County Public Health does not offer testing)
• Antibody test information, who to contact
•Websites for testing information and updates
• Reporting businesses or organizations not adhering to the Governor’s mandates for safety and protection against COVID-19
• Facial covering information
• Mass gathering mandate
• Hand hygiene
• COVID-19 symptoms
Public Health is working tirelessly to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and protect the health of all Greene County residents. For the latest information and updates, the Governor’s and Ohio Department of Health orders, and guidance for reopening safely, visit www.coronavirus.ohio.gov or call the COVID-19 hotline at 1-833-4ASK-ODH.
For more information about Greene County Public Health, visit the website at www.gcph.info or call 937-3745600.
Celebrating 100 years of Greene County Public Health…
Your Accredited and Trusted Local Public Health Authority Since 1920
360 Wilson Drive * Xenia, Ohio 45385
(937) 374-5600 * toll free (866) 858-3588 * Fax (937) 374-5675