One World Everybody Eats and One Bistro Present: National Everybody Eats Week August 25th-31st
One Bistro is a nonprofit pay-what-you-can café located in Xenia, Ohio. It is affiliated with the One World Everybody Eats community café network. Here, diners determine what to pay based on what they can afford. And those who can, are asked to pay-it-forward to help our neighbors in need.
One Bistro will join nearly 50 nonprofit cafes across the country for National Everybody Eats Week from August 25th - August 31st, 2019. During National Everybody Eats Week, One Bistro will be open extra hours!
Opportunities for Involvement
- Join us for a meal during #NationalEverybodyEatsWeek and Pay-it-forward if you can!
- Sign-up as a volunteer server during a meal service.
- Be a “Pay-it-forward Match Sponsor” and commit to match all Pay-it-forwards for the day.
- Sponsor a lunch for a specific community group (i.e. city workers, 911 operators, librarians etc.)
- Consider buying-out dinner for the entire café.
- Spread the word! Use #NationalEverybodyEatsWeek and #OurNeighborsEat on social media.
One Bistro encourages all Xenia and surrounding residents to come for a meal during National Everybody Eats Week. Or, consider donating online at onebistro.org to help a neighbor in need!