Tickets available for the 70th Annual Awards Dinner for Feb 23rd
The Xenia Area Chamber of Commerce’s 70th Annual Awards Dinner is planned for Saturday, February 23rd at the Greene Co Fairgrounds promises to be the event of the year!
Ambience Events joins the Flower Stop in creating the flowers, colors and lights transforming the Fairgrounds Assembly Hall into what will be a grand event of the 70th Anniversary of the Chamber awards. Creatif Catering will present an always delicious dinner and Sweets Boutique plans its traditional top-secret dessert event. This black tie optional event has become a tradition, a specially-decorated area will be available for "selfies" so attendees can take remembrance photos to share and save. There will be many exciting additions to enjoy this year, which are being held top secret.
Online reservations and payment can be made now at www.xacc.com or by calling the Chamber at 372-3591. Tickets are $70 each and all seating will be reserved. Tables of 8 also can be reserved.
The Chamber is grateful to our Title Sponsor, Greene Memorial Hospital/Kettering Health Network.
Additional sponsorships are still available for the Annual Awards Dinner. Sponsors will be listed in the program and in Chamber press releases, and mentioned during the Dinner. The logos of Diamond sponsors are also on display next to the stage at the Dinner. To find out more about sponsorship opportunities or to reserve seating, call the XACC at 372-3591.
Social Hour begins at 5:00 pm in the Greene County Fairgrounds Assembly Hall. The dinner will be served at 7 pm and awards will follow. The winners of the prestigious XACC Annual Awards will be announced and celebrated during this 70th Annual Awards Dinner. Awards to be announced include:
* F.M. Torrence Lifetime Achievement Award for promoting business, cultural, educational, religious and civic life in the Xenia community
* Russ Remick Retail-Service Industries Award for a company that has distinguished itself in the retail or service industry
* S.L. Stephan Award for promoting the XACC and the community
* Barbara Zajbel Xenia Ambassador Award for promoting Xenia locally, regionally, and internationally
* Robert G. Babb Award, presented by the Xenia Area Chamber's Board of Directors Past-Chairman to the person who gave them the most significant contribution to their chairmanship in 2017.