ServiceMaster By Angler Hiring a Commercial Business Development Representative
ServiceMaster by Angler is one of the largest restoration companies in Southwest Ohio and we are looking to add a Commercial Business Development representative to our growing team in the Dayton Area!
The Commercial Business Development Manager is responsible for, but not limited to, executing the Commercial Sales and Marketing Strategy. Primary responsibilities include identifying and selling commercial property/facility managers on ServiceMaster by Angler being their first call when a water or fire damage emergency occurs.
- Develop new business in specific verticals
- Actively participate in industry related trade associations
- Represent ServiceMaster by Angler at meetings, local functions and tradeshows
- Identify and develop key partner strategies for specific market segments
- Collaborate/coordinate project leads with business development partners
- Maintain regular contact with signed accounts to understand needs and identify new business opportunities
- Manage all phases of the business development cycle
- Proactively source and develop new client relationships and referrals
- Generate leads for various company services
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly sales goals
- BA/BS or equivalent, preferred
- 3-5 Restoration Industry experience, preferred
- 3-5 years' experience in B2B sales required
- Formal sales training is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong professional relationship building skills
- Willingness to travel regionally when necessary
- Property Management Sales or Work History a plus
- Hard working, reliable, self-starter
- Driven and Competitive
- Well Organized
- Detail oriented
- Committed to team effort
- Computer literate Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, CRM
ServiceMaster by Angler is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Third party resume submissions not accepted. Any resume submitted will be considered the property of ServiceMaster by Angler and ServiceMaster by Angler will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.