Jamie's Tire is Hiring an Automotive Service Writer
Automotive Service Writer
Our reputation for outstanding service starts at the front counter. Service advisors are the first face a customer sees when they enter the store and the last one they see before they leave. From answering the phones to educating customers on the needs of their vehicle, sales associates are the ones our customers will grow to trust when they need their vehicles repaired.
Are you ready to continue building your career with a quickly growing and established auto and tire shop? Apply today! We are hiring for multiple locations.
Our organization is comprised of five full service automotive repair and tire centers and one express oil change center, with locations in Fairborn, Dayton, Beavercreek, and Xenia.
- What do we look for in the ideal candidate?
- A positive attitude! Someone who is ready to join a team of experienced technicians, service advisors, and managers who are dedicated to keeping our customers’ cars on the road.
- Problem solvers ready to tackle new challenges and manage the sales counter in a fast-paced environment.
- A commitment to continually learning how to best serve our customers.
- A safety-first mindset—we treat our customers’ cars as our own and help them maintain the investment they’re making in their car, truck, or SUV.
What does this mean for you?
- A fun work environment and industry-leading pay and incentives.
- Medical insurance from DAY ONE! A range of full benefits including: company 401k plan, life, vision, dental, and supplemental insurance options.
- Paid vacation and personal days.
- 5 day work week, closed on Sundays with one additional weekday off.
- A regular schedule with most major holidays OFF AND PAID!
- Expect to work an average of 45 hours per week!
- Continued investment in your career through training and incentive programs built to help you WIN!
Or call 937-878-3612